Monday

I don't get sick of the bullshit.
I can sit on my bed for hours, staring into my own eyes and wondering.. Am I really peering at my soul? I can't see an end.. And I know I'm not this deep.
Maybe all I'm seeing is a shallow girl, glaring at herself in the mirror, questioning why there isn't more to her.
But fuck it, if I'm so skin deep then here's what I have to say about myself.

I can look really, really fucking good some days. Damn it bitch, I look better than you ever did standing in my place. Fuck you make me feel like shit, but I am so much fucking better than you. I don't know why I can never see that.





I appreciate you for what you were, and I hate you for what you are. So fuck off out of my mind, and stop making me so fucking insecure.



Just clearing my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, Mr. Pitiful. Who let you down?